From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu on behalf of Rosen, Rhonda J.
Sent: Wed 7/28/2010 1:52 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] DVD-R and Customer Service

So, we have gotten a lot of DVD-Rs in our collection over the last few years,
and have had lots of problems with them not playing in all venues.  We'd put a
sticker on the dvds indicating that it is a DVD-R and that it may not play in
all dvd players or drives.

But, I'm at a loss as to what else we can do.  Are there any work-arounds for
this situation?  What response other than offering to replace it - which will
take more time than the faculty has?

What am I missing?

Rhonda

Rhonda Rosen| Head, Media & Access Services
William H. Hannon Library | Loyola Marymount University
One LMU Drive, MS 8200 | Los Angeles, CA 90045-2659
rhonda.ro...@lmu.edu| 310/338-4584|
http://library.lmu.edu <http://library.lmu.edu/>

<<winmail.dat>>