OK I did a little googling and it is released on DVD by Dark Sky Films which
is a division of MPI. There is some chance MPI owns the rights as unlike a
lot of home video companies they do some theatrical. However even if they do
not , the would have the information in their records to tell you who did
provided you can convince someone to look it up.

Here is the link to their contact page

http://www.mpimedia.com/Contact/

PS I am going to start charging for this stuff soon ( just kidding).