That is 99% true Gary. There are a few exceptions like WB Archive titles (
which are actually sold by some enterprising folks on Amazon who buy from WB
and resell) and the occasional film owned by a company like Zeitgeist or
Kino that is too new or perhaps too specialized to make the home market but
which they will sell via PPR copies. However I would say 100% of the time if
it some company you never heard of and especially if it seems to have a
number of titles not available in the general market. Also I would check
Amazon, Mid-West Tape, NetFlix and for some Hollywood stuff Critics Choice (
they used to have some exclusive deals) to be on the safe side.