China Dolls is from Filmakers Library.

On Feb 16, 2011, at 7:42 PM, Borden, Lisa M. wrote:

Hi All:

A professor from one of our online courses is requesting the following films so I’m trying to find vendors/distributors so our school can purchase the titles. I hope this listserv can help!

The War Within (Australia)

Earth (a film by Deepa Mehta)

Floating Life [dir. Clara  Law (Australia)]

Lucky Miles (2007) [Directed by Michael James Rowland (Australia)]

China Dolls: dir. Tony Ayres

The American Future: A History – What Is an American?

Crossing Arizona

Destination America

Africans in America: The Middle Passage

For this particular group of films, we’d prefer either a DVD with PPR or streaming rights/services suitable for educational (academic) use.

I will certainly welcome all vendor input, pricing, etc.

Thanks,

Lisa M. Borden

Electronic Resource Acquisitions Librarian

Subject Selector For: Communication & Film Studies

The University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP)

University Library

Acquisitions Department, Room #134A

500 West University Avenue

El Paso, TX   79968 (USA)