From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Ryan Krivoshey
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 8:29 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Looking for new copies of videos to purchase

Hi Lisa,

We distribute CROSSING ARIZONA - (click
here<http://cinemaguild.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=TCGS&Product_Code=2246>).

Best,
Ryan

Ryan Krivoshey
The Cinema Guild
115 West 30th Street, Ste. 800
New York, NY 10001

Tel: (212) 685-6242
Fax: (212) 685-4717
Web: www.cinemaguild.com<http://www.cinemaguild.com>

From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Borden, Lisa M.
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 7:43 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu

Hi All:

A professor from one of our online courses is requesting the following films so
I'm trying to find vendors/distributors so our school can purchase the titles.
I hope this listserv can help!

The War Within (Australia)
Earth (a film by Deepa Mehta)
Floating Life [dir. Clara  Law (Australia)]
Lucky Miles (2007) [Directed by Michael James Rowland (Australia)]
China Dolls: dir. Tony Ayres
The American Future: A History - What Is an American?
Crossing Arizona
Destination America
Africans in America: The Middle Passage

For this particular group of films, we'd prefer either a DVD with PPR or
streaming rights/services suitable for educational (academic) use.

I will certainly welcome all vendor input, pricing, etc.

Thanks,

Lisa M. Borden
Electronic Resource Acquisitions Librarian
Subject Selector For: Communication & Film Studies
The University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP)
University Library
Acquisitions Department, Room #134A
500 West University Avenue
El Paso, TX   79968 (USA)