Kind of makes you wonder why the producer even bothered to make the
film.

Christine Crowley

Dean of Learning Resources

Adjunct Faculty, Theatre

Northwest Vista College

3535 N. Ellison Dr.

San Antonio, TX 78251

210.486.4572 voice

210.486.4504 fax

"A sense of humor is part of the art of leadership, of getting along
with people, of getting things done
<http://thinkexist.com/quotation/a_sense_of_humor_is_part_of_the_art_of_
leadership/159947.html> "--Dwight David Eisenhower