In that case I am stymied. I don't see any major rights holder gong for that
unless I suppose you can pay Netflix money to them or set up some kind of
fee per use which would of course go against the grain for libraries.  As a
practical matter Swank is the only company that really handles a significant
number of feature films for libraries, they have some major docs, but not a
lot.

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 2:56 PM, Kennedy Fulmer, Suella <
skennedyful...@co.marin.ca.us> wrote:

> It would be for mostly remote use like the Netflix or download model, but
> some in-house stations set for that purpose.

Jessica Rosner
Media Consultant
224-545-3897 (cell)
212-627-1785 (land line)