We have about 120 titles, and they do not circulate well.

This is the exact reason we haven't jumped in Overdrive for film (for the most
part)-circ stats are not there-and the titles offered simply are not in demand.
 It's too difficult to jump thru the hoops to watch.

From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Michael May
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 2:37 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Streaming video for public libraries

Here's a list of "suppliers" from OverDrive's site:

Video: PBS Television * Image Entertainment * Magnolia Pictures * Starz Media

http://www.overdrive.com/Solutions/Libraries/Public/BestSelection.aspx

We also have titles from Film Movement, Vanguard Cinema, Arts Alliance America,
Mill Creek Entertainment, etc. These all come as WMV files.

We have about 120 titles, and they do not circulate well.

Mike

Michael May
Adult Services Librarian
Carnegie-Stout Public Library