Dear collected wisdom,

Where should I steer an independent producer who is looking for advice on making her film available via streaming? She says:
"We are distributing the film ourselves, and have NO idea how this works.  I was wondering if you have any info re this, and/ or can direct us to a resource where we can learn kind of general costs/ how-to, etc."

Thank you and best regards,

Debbie Benrubi
Technical Services Librarian
University of San Francisco