Deg,
Sorry.
I actually only read the abstract , I missed the link for the full paper.
All I can say is  that it is sad someone HAS to do a paper on this. I did
now scan the paper and I think she understands that while distributors are
free to set the pricing and terms of use they should NOT be justifying this
by insinuating that class room use ever requires PPR rights. Honestly I
think with advent of the streaming question, this will be a non issue in the
future.

--
Jessica Rosner
Media Consultant