Well, I'm not sure about the second half (though it's about how women choose
their paths between success and failure) we do have a very favorite movie,
Jane Campion's TWO FRIENDS (recent review
here<http://www.thelmagazine.com/TheMeasure/archives/2010/12/17/two-friends-jane-campions-debut-study-of-fragile-female-relationships-plays-this-weekend>)
that also was written by the wonderful author, Helen Garner. We even just
recently reduced the price of the DVD. But, wait there's more... The bonus
feature is Jane's first short film MISHAPS OF SEDUCTION AND CONQUEST a
historical film which features young man trying to be the first to climb
Mount Everest while his younger brother in an office is trying to
successfully explore his young secretary. (Both fail badly.)

Best regards,
Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video/Milliarium Zero
PO Box 128