For me it's definitely Carnival of Souls. I still don't like to view it alone.

>And the elusive Killdozer

 Not only a scary movie, but an enjoyable band.

Also enjoyably creepy if not exactly scary: Bad Ronald. I watched it when it
first came out while living in a house full of students in Iowa City (3
bedrooms, 7 resident "adults" + various dogs and cats). We laughed all the way
through it, then I had nightmares about it.

Mike Tribby
Senior Cataloger
Quality Books Inc.

mailto:mike.tri...@quality-books.com