Oh, all right. I have been holding out. It's more a psychological thriller that
flat out horror film (I just watched it for the first time in how many years,
last week), but it is horrifying: Has anyone out there seen "SSSSSSS"? Makes
"Snakes on a Plane" look like a pre-school romper room. Strother Martin (in the
role of Dr. Stoner) and the fetching Dirk Benedict are quite game in this,
another personality shaper of mine, from the early '70s.

Eileen, I wish I knew the name of the film, sounds just awful, but reminds me
of how "Jaws" and "Rollercoaster" respectively ruined family trips to Florida
beaches and Cedar Point Amusement Park in Ohio. And I will never forgive my
mother for dragging me to Gloucester when I wanted to stay home so I could see
the Stones. Childhood's a wicked thing, hahaha.

Elizabeth

 "You see, I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where people
sit in silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing
wild animals as librarians."
--Monty Python