Thanks for the recipe Gary!   I have a quick question for everyone (I
am sure there are not many out there today) who is familiar with
Canada and screening rights.  I got an email from a person who said
that her church has "rights" to the show films as a public performance
without buying the PPR.   I am not sure how this works in Canada or
with churches.  She seemed to genuinely think it was normal as they
have shown other films.  Does anyone know?
Thanks!
Joyce