Dear CW,

Question 1:  Does anybody know if a shorter version of Farewell my concubine
than the original 172 minutes is available.  I have found a listing for an
Australian version at 152 minutes.  Is the timing off or for the Australian
market they edited scenes out of the movie?

Question 2:  Has anybody done business with YesAsia.com to purchase films?  Do
they supply the films in a timely manner?  I am interested in obtaining a copy
of Kong Que = Peacock.  They have the "Hong Kong" version listed on their site.

Thank you for your help with these questions.

Sincerely,

Eileen Karsten
Head of Technical Services
Donnelley & Lee Library