um I checked it was not a Sony theatrical release I assume they have the
home video but for PPR rights you need to start with theatrical distributor
and the bad news it was Newmarket which is gone but also National
Geographic which still exists. Unless someone here knows if it picked up
separate non theatrical distribution I would start with
National Geographic Films

--
Jessica Rosner
Media Consultant