I think we crossed on this. Sony appears to own the home video rights and
they be able to get you some info on who owns the PPR rights I would not
hold my breath. Remember PPR rights are equivalent to non theatrical or
theatrical rights not home video. Since Newmarket is gone I would try to
contact National Geographic Films.

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 10:57 AM, Ball, James (jmb4aw) <
jmb...@eservices.virginia.edu> wrote:

>  It looks like Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.****
>
> ** **
>
> M-****