Hi all,

I'm trying to get ppr for Sleep Dealer -  http://www.sleepdealer.com/

It is not through Swank or Criterion.  In fact - I believe it is through
maya-entertainment.  The problem is their web site is down and the phone is
disconnected.  They haven't posted anything on Twitter of FB since
February. What happens to these rights when a company goes under?

According to imdb, there are two production companies associated with the
film.  This is that Productions closed down in 2010.  Likely Story
Productions still exists, but have not responded to my email.  There is a
FB page for Sleep Dealer and I sent an email that way as well, but they
also didn't respond.

Any suggestions on what I might try?

Many thanks,
Allen Reichert