They are both bootlegger/ Pirates. A few tell tale signs
Liquidation lists all titles as "region free" The major US rights
holders NEVER put out region free.
In a more common sense issue there is really no chance that a web site
you never heard of has exclusive copyrighted major rights holder
product. Some studios now sell direct, some have made exclusive deals
with TCM and a few other large places but each of these lists shows
that are clearly NOT public domain. The other huge sign is that
neither lists the studio which any legitimate release would have. One
last thing is that I loved THE BIG VALLEY but only seasons 1 &2 have
been legally released.