From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jessica Rosner
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 12:26 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] DVD companies

They are both bootlegger/ Pirates. A few tell tale signs Liquidation lists all
titles as "region free" The major US rights holders NEVER put out region free.
In a more common sense issue there is really no chance that a web site you
never heard of has exclusive copyrighted major rights holder product. Some
studios now sell direct, some have made exclusive deals with TCM and a few
other large places but each of these lists shows that are clearly NOT public
domain. The other huge sign is that neither lists the studio which any
legitimate release would have. One last thing is that I loved THE BIG VALLEY
but only seasons 1 &2 have been legally released.