Dear Jane,

We sold twenty copies. But you are right in that the offer was only to this
list (and before we had done any other marketing for the film).

We would be happy to try this or a similar experiment - I'd even say, of
your choosing - again, at any time.

(Of course now with streaming the possible pricing permutations are
multiplying!)

And we'd happy to circulate the results of any such experiment either to the
list or at NMM or both, as you may wish.

Curiously,

Jonathan

Jonathan Miller

President