Library Friends,

I need some recommendations on good (moderately priced) DVD scratch repair
machines/systems.  Or can anyone point me to a site that does good objective
reviews of such?  I can only find company sites (no objectivity there).  What
are you folks using?

Please feel free to respond kindly to me off list.  Thanks.

Jared

PS: Has anyone ever created a general (or specific) FAQ site/blog/webthing
based on questions asked on this list?  A massive undertaking to be sure.  But,
how helpful it would be.

Jared Alexander Seay
Reference Librarian
Head, Media Collections
Addlestone Library
College of Charleston
Charleston SC 29424

Main Office:           843-953-1428
blogs.cofc.edu/seayj/<http://blogs.cofc.edu/seayj/>
Media Collections: 843-953-8040       blogs.cofc.edu/media
collections<http://blogs.cofc.edu/mediacollections/>

Addlestone Report:
blogs.cofc.edu/addlestonereport<http://blogs.cofc.edu/addlestonereport/>
Reference Services:  blogs.cofc.edu/refblog<http://blogs.cofc.edu/refblog/>