From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jessica Rosner
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 11:22 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Streaming Rights - House of Sand and Fog

Thanks for answering my stupid question. I am dealing with some indie docs
where the filmmakers as a practical matter can't really do their own streaming
and I am trying to figure out if institutions will just put up their own site
and what are best ways to do this . So far I have only been able to do this
with DVD but I can suggest a higher end digital format. This is mostly for sale
with lifetime rights but I don't think that makes a difference format wise in
terms of streaming.
For the record I don't even own a DVD player. I am a proud luddite which may
not be the best thing for some of these issues.

Thanks again

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 11:16 AM, Jo Ann Reynolds