Hi
This is From  the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/IntoTheCold
Q:Where can I get the soundtrack of this documentary?

"Into the Cold: A Journey of the
Soul<https://www.facebook.com/IntoTheCold?ref=stream> We
have no immediate plans to release a soundtrack, I am afraid--it just does
not make financial sense. But if that changes, it will be posted here. I am
glad you liked the musical choices. Thank you!"

~JB