Other titles on topic include:

Breath of the Gods
Meditate + Destroy
Crazy Wisdom
When The Iron Bird Flies
Brilliant Moon
Sunrise/Sunset

You can find descriptions and trailers for all of these at: alivemindcinema.com
and/or www.kinolorberedu.com

Best,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Sheldon
Vice President
Kino Lorber, Inc.
333 W. 39th St., Suite 503
New York, NY 10018
(212) 629-6880

www.kinolorber.com

On Oct 22, 2013, at 9:57 AM, Brian W Boling wrote:

Another roundabout look at yoga as a cultural phenomenon would be the recent
documentary The Source Family, though again this is much more focused on the
dangers of submitting to a power-tripping guru.

These two may be more specific than you need, but here are a couple of
documentaries that discuss positive aspects of yoga programs in correctional
facilities.  The Dhamma Brothers and Doing Time, Doing Vipassana.

Brian Boling
Media Services Librarian
Temple University Libraries
brian.bol...@temple.edu