No but thanks. These directors really are not ready to do their own
streaming and do not want to go through third parties. The advantage for
institutions that can do their own streaming is that they would never have
to worry about expiring or changing rights or if a particular film were up
on a site. I realize that if you do your own streaming or sub license it
you can have much more control over use.