Jessica,

First, I would like to apologize for my terse reply to you. Most of the time
you are a very reliable source for rights and distributors and your memory is
amazing. That said, over the last five years at Kino Lorber, we have revised
our basic agreement with licensors/filmmakers, expanded the rights and
definitions, and we now launch all-rights campaigns, from festivals to consumer
 DVD + digital with a strong push to the educational market.

In the case of M and Pandora's Box, we are in the process of re negotiating.
So, historically speaking you are correct.

As a distributor, I generally seek to stay out of the VideoLib fray unless
there is a factual error about rights for a film we distribute. I'll jump in
more frequently if I feel I have a strong contribution to make, i.e. opinion,
that would contribute to the overall conversation of our corner of the
business, which is always changing, always evolving.

Best,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Sheldon
Senior Vice President