OK sorry not paying attention. If it was released by "respectable" company
that may be legit. However it multiple free streams does not sound legal.
you would be surprised how careless some rights holders are. It is pretty
much a game of "whack a mole" anyway. You can get youtube to pull stuff
down but it often just comes back under another name the next day or the
next hour and you can not get stuff of torrent sites. Are we talking HULU
or Netflix?