Actually not a bootleg site, a pirate downloading site. I don't need to be
snarky but you should not need to explain this to a profesor. This site
streams new release movies illegally in fact the site itself admits this
and just says they don't think it is right people should MAKE money on
their films.

You could always tell him  you don't think he should be paid for his
teaching. Would this professor also ask you to not bother buying books and
just to download them?

Jessica