Hi all,

Come and celebrate the art of storytelling through film at *Kanopy Stand
1463* at ALA.

*1)  Learn about what's new at Kanopy*: We're showcasing new features and
thousands of new release titles, only on Kanopy. Learn about some of the
things we are doing to enrich the film experience on campuses around the
country.

*2)  Meet the Producers*: 10 of our leading producers including Media
Education Foundation, Kino Lorber, BBC, Green Planet Films and Symptom
Media will be on our stand to tell you about their latest films and share
the stories behind them.

*3)  Hear from Filmmakers*: Kanopy's top filmmakers are sharing personal
stories from their films that have never been told before. We have limited
edition mementos to give away.

*4)  Speak to Customers*: Come and meet representatives from two libraries who
have adopted Kanopy's PDA Model for over 2 years and will be sharing their
user insights and feedback. Colleen Cleary (QUT) and Alison Bates (LaTrobe)
are presenting at the following events:

   - *Online Video: Acquisition Models and ROI Assessment* (*Saturday, June
   28th at 10:30am Room N236*) Whilst this event is fully booked, please
   let us know if you are interested in joining
   - *PDA - Is it Good for Video? Poster Presentation (Sunday, June 29th at
   1030am in the Exhibit Hall - Poster 10)*

Visit us to experience the magic of film and celebrate the art of visual
storytelling. To attend either presentation or book an appointment with our
representatives, please email me.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Shannon and the Kanopy team

Shannon Spurlock
Sales and Marketing - Kanopy
3230 Scott Street, San Francisco, CA 94123.

 t (+1) 415 926 5293
*www.kanopystreaming.com* <http://www.kanopystreaming.com> *-* Revolutionizing
educational video