From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Deg Farrelly
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 11:48 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Who's going to ALA?

I've seen Anthony's posts about VRT activities at ALA.... but I've been
wondering who is actually going to be in Las Vegas next weekend?

I know some of our corporate partners will be there:  Criterion USA, Alexander
Street Press, Films Media Group, Kanopy, ProQuest..... who else?

Booth numbers if you are exhibiting?

Looking forward to touching base with you all....