Hi Everyone,
A faculty member wants to borrow 10 DVD and VHS titles for the fall semester,
for use at our L.A. campus.
We've never had a request like this before, as the program is relatively new.
I don't like the idea of 1. tying up stuff for an entire semester (usual length
of loans to our faculty is 2 weeks)
2. shipping this stuff across the country
Some of these titles could be leased from Swank, but if we set that precedent,
it could run into big bucks!
What do you all do/think?
thanks,
Maureen