From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Shoaf,Judith P
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 1:22 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] National Theatre Live productions

Unfortunately these DVDs from the National Theatre do not include the
performances from National Theater Live. My impression is that they are
insisting that these be seen only in a theatrical setting. One hopes that at
some point they will release them. I would love to see Helen Mirren as Phedre
and I very much doubt it will be coming to a theater near me.

Judy