From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Deg Farrelly
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 8:27 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] libraries and streaming video

There was a post today on MediaPost about TiVo's new search tools.  It included
a quote from Mashable that interested me, so I dropped the reporter a note.

His response included this:   " I never stopped to think that academic
libraries would keep any streaming video. What an interesting thing!"

Isn't it though?

-deg

deg farrelly
Media Librarian/Streaming Video Administrator
Arizona State University Libraries
Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
602.332.3103