Hello all,
I need some advice here; this is a bit new to me in terms of the legality of
use.  Here is the scenario:

We are doing a big ALICE in WONDERLAND promo gig (display, film and speaker).

The student working on the PR would like to use a scene from 5 different
versions of ALICE IN WONDERLAND.
We would then like to put it on the web (our library page, but it would be
accessible to all).

In the world of 'fair use' and 'remix' can we do this legally?
I don't feel qualified to give a definitive yes or no on this.
Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Best,
lorraine

lorraine wochna
African American Studies, English Lit, Performing Arts Librarian
Alden Library, 2nd floor
Ohio University
Athens OH  45701
W 740-597-1238