Hello,

So good to see everyone at the National Media Market.  Kudos to the Board of
Directors for another wonderful year.

I really enjoyed our little informal get-together to express ideas to improve
Market.

This is a friendly reminder to send your discussion ideas to Cindy
Badilla-Melendez for possible inclusion at Market in Baltimore!  (yaaay!)

It was suggested that we have both formal, and informal discussion groups to
address our many concerns.  It was also suggested that we bring back the hot
topic round tables!

I know I have tons of ideas for Cindy, and I would be willing to collaborate
with anyone to address case study use of using streaming in the classroom. :)

Here is her contact information:

Cindy Badilla-Melendez
University of St. Thomas
Mail #5004