From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jerry Ritchie
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 11:51 AM
To: 'videolib@lists.berkeley.edu' <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Disc Repair Service

We got our machine the end of last year.  It took about 2 months to get the
machine after we placed the order due to the demand.
The machine is very easy to use and the cost is just as stated.  Due to the low
volume of discs we clean monthly {less than 50} we have set our payment plan on
a 3 month payment.  They due email a monthly statement which makes it easier to
monitor the charges.
Before we made the switch we were using the Disc-Go-Roboto machine which was
costing about 75 cents per disc cleaned.  So far the charge has been 25 cents
per disc cleaned with the ELM-USA machine.
If you have any other questions let me know.

Jerry Ritchie
Media Coordinator
Longview Public Library
Longview, WA   98632