Hi CW,

I'm looking for the film:  Un Americano a Roma, directed by Steno.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046705/

The faculty would like the film in Italian with English subtitles.

I've been all over Amazon Italy and there are no copies with english subtitles.

I checked worldcat and I see no libraries holding copies with English subtitles.

Doing a web search I've found film festivals that have shown the film and
indicate that it is in italian with english subtitles.  I'm assuming it exists
somewhere.

Then I see that Ripley's Home Video is the distributor that most Worldcat
holdings purchase -- but no English subtitles.

Is there a trick, distributor, database, where I am not looking?  Ideas are
welcome.

thank you for your help,

lorraine