On 12:44:03 pm 02/18/06 "Le X. Thao" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 2/19/06, Larry Nguyen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > >  Oh, I must add, that's exactly the point of debian. Users
> > >  install what they see fit. With the base installation, you dont
> > >  even have X, which makes installation a debian system from
> > >  scratch a pain in the neck sometimes. Fortunately, you only have
> > >  to do it about once in your life :).
> > >

> >  Can't wait until everyone switchs to Debian, the truly free OSS
> >  distro with one time installion of a free commercial font. I guess
> >  that's the point of Debian?
> >
> >  I'm truly 100% support for GPL software but then I use MS font for
> >  displaying? Bill Gate is laughing at Debian users.
> >
> >  -Larry
> >

> Let me apologize first but it seems to me that you're quite emotional
> about this topic. If you dislike debian you must have the right
> reasons to do so. And I can live happily with that so let's stop this
> here. Bill Gates can laugh at anything he wants to, btw.

Ba'c ddo.c ky~ la.i my first post. I *made* a suggestion I didn't say I
dislike Debian anywhere even though I do. Ca'i post cuo^'i mi`nh no'i la`
*Debian users* who installed msttcorefonts, mi`nh 0 co' no'i Debian. Sorry
if i'm not so clear.

Ne^'u ba'c 0 ro~ thi` gia?i thi'ch cho ba'c nghe. Take SuSE for example,
there is GNU Uni font installed on SuSE which will display Unicode nicely.
Mandriva and FC (0 cha('c 100%) also have nice Unicode font in default
installation. Why can't Debian do this? Ba'c no'i la` it's Debian way. So I
guess no comment :)

-Larry