Martin Geisler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I've added an area at the top of http://viff.dk/ that shows the four
> most recent changes in the Mercurial repository and most recent posts
> on this mailing list.

It seems to work, the previous post is now shown on the page.

The three-hour lag might looks weird on the page and it makes the page
wildly inaccurate when it says that something happened '37 minutes ago'.
But on the other hand I didn't make the display to be accurate, I made
it to give people a sense of what is happening in the project.

Right now the code for the website is just on DreamHost, but in the
longer term I think we should put it in a repository so that more people
can help maintain it. Let me know if you're interested...

--
Martin Geisler