Hi

I suggest that we - as far as it's reasonable - write unit tests that
don't depend on a specific number of players and threshold, but
instead use number of players and threshold as defined by
runtime.threshold and runtime.players. This will allow us to
automatically run these tests with many combinations of (no of
players, threshold), say, (3,1), (5,2), (5,1), (7,3).

My experience from developing protocols for the previous SIMAP
prototype was that testing all protocols with (3,1), (5,1) (5,2) and
(7,3) sometimes caught subtle bugs that wouldn't have been caught when
testing only (3,1) and, say, (5,2).

Any opinions about this?

Regards,
Thomas