> My idea is that we should have unit tests which target one thing only:
> The tests using BinaryOperatorTestCase targets coercion between plain
> integers, field elements, and Share objects. The tests in
> test_thresholds.py target different thresholds.
You mean the multiplication test for example should only target coercion? Isn't
that a bit strange? We have the share-share test for example, that's not really
about coercion is it.

I am not sure I agree with that way of doing it anyway. It seems to me that the
thresholds test would have to test everything anyway, so to me it makes more
sense that everything else can be tested with different numbers of players and
different thresholds.