I just wanted to let you know that we have completed the next version of
Sharemind and we thought we'll let you know.
For those who haven't heard of Sharemind, it is a MPC implementation
that is focused on providing a good interface for application
developers. Theoretically, we work with 32-bit integers and three
parties and provide security against passive adversaries.
Sharemind 1.9 has these major improvements
1) The first version of the SecreC language compiler. SecreC is a
high-level language that separates public and private data and processes
them separately. Private data is processed using MPC whereas public data
is processed normally.
2) Improved Sharemind assembly language interpreter to allow SecreC to work.
3) A new protocol suite that is faster than the previous
4) Support for multiple client applications.
5) Lots of demo applications that show how to use the framework,
including SecreC implementations of Apriori and Eclat.
You can check it out at:
researcher at Cybernetica / PhD student at U of Tartu
viff-devel mailing list (http://viff.dk/)