From: Rob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 January 2008 16:40
To: 'Martyn Hodgson'; 'Stuart Walsh'; vihuela@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [VIHUELA] Re: Foscarini again -

I've made a stab at interpreting this on the guitar:
www.rmguitar.info/temp.htm

I think this is what Martyn is getting at - please forgive me, Martyn, if it
isn't. Obviously it is only an attempt after a couple of read-throughs, and
I got a little lost, but the general idea is, I think, one being forwarded
by Martyn. So apart from being slightly out of tune and hesitant in parts,
is there anything wrong with the interpretation? I think it is a reasonable
assumption of Foscarini's intentions - anyway, it is his fault for not being
explicit!.

Rob MacKillop