Hello all,
   I'm wondering if someone can recommend a good way to approach baroque
   guitar for the complete novice. I'm an intermediate level lute player
   and read staff notation (viola da gamba and recorder) but no guitar
   experience. I've built a serviceable orpharion, and thought, why not
   tackle a baroque guitar.
   Any recommendations as far as good introductory method books, teachers
   in the Pacific Northwest, etc?
   Thanks, not sure if this is the right site to address this question as
   most of the current discussion of tunings etc is completely over my
   head.
   Christopher