To: "Monica Hall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 11:18 AM
Subject: Fw: Schede bibliografiche

Monica,

As far as I can tell there is just one unique copy of Granata 1651 (ca.)
and it is in Bologna, RISM I:Bc (see below).  So that seems to be the
source for F:C,
should be Bc.  The French union catalogue lists no copy in that country.

He did his dissertation at Duke, and that is one of about a half dozen
U.S. libraries with microfilms of the Bologna copy.  Use the Karlsruhe
Connection for library information.
http://www.ubka.uni-karlsruhe.de/hylib/en/kvk.html

Guess you need to quiz him.

Arthur (I'll be away for a week--leaving now).
=====AJN (Boston, Mass.)=====