[Eugene C. Braig IV] I'm fairly certain Oleg would be happy to discuss such
matters.  I haven't been very faithful about patrolling it for a while, but
when I was there with frequency, Oleg was a semi-regular at this forum
(requires registration):
http://lists.topica.com/lists/guitar-summit

Oleg's own site:
http://www.semistrunka.com/

I've handled Oleg's 11-string guitar, but I just cannot remember the maker
or details.  I believe it to be a product of the later 19th c.  It is very
much in the style of the ca. 1860 10-string instruments of the Austrian
school typified by Scherzer, but sporting a label in Cyrillic characters (of
which I have no ken), 11 strings, and a funny tuning (of course, a core of
D-G-B-d-g-b-d').  If you do a Google video search for "Oleg Timofeyev",
you'll find many examples of him playing it, often in duo.

Best,
Eugene

PS Organologists note: I made up that subject designation.  It is word play
only and not a proper reference to any instrument type of which I am aware,
so please chuckle rather than hassle me for it.