Hi,

Since the month now, it is possible to configure viking in order to
use different maps source providers. Reading a recent feature request
on viking's tracker, I realized that perhaps this feature is not well
known. Furthermore, it is not really easy to discover which map can be
added to viking.

So, I decided to add a page on our wiki in order to share all
made/possible configurations:
https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/viking/index.php?title=Maps

Currently, this is a really initial writing:
- this page is not linked anywhere else,
- I only described the configuration discussed on the feature request,
- introduction is minimalist,
- structure of the list is arbitrary.

So, feel free to add your configurations and rework this page to fit your needs.

Happy mapping!
--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: gu...@im.apinc.org MSN: guilhem_bonnefi...@hotmail.com