Hi,

As you probably know, viking is translated in many languages.

A recent change obsoletes many translation: we introduced accelerators
on many labels. This affect translation because reference string has
changed (it now contains underscore). This "regression" brings two
questions.

Ethical: should we adapt translated strings in unknown language?
My first idea is to review translations myself and report old
translations, inserting arbitrary underscore in the older string.

Technical: is there tools to help in this work?

An other alternative is to restore previous translations, without
modifications, and so, without accelerators. Is it good? Is there a
way to tag such translations in order to inform official translator
that something is imperfect? I have the feeling that it is better to
have translation without accelerators than no translation.
And once again: is there any tools to help in these activities?

Thanks for any help you will bring to me.
--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: gu...@im.apinc.org MSN: guilhem_bonnefi...@hotmail.com