Hi,

2011/5/20 Fred Labrosse <f...@labrosses.plus.com>:
> Obviously, I hate doing that, as soon as posting I found it.  GeoRef is the
> type.  Still trying to understand what I need to specify, but I'll find it.

GeoRef type is not really easy to use. Since recent addition of WMS-C
support, I imagine that there is another solution to use specific set
of images: twms.

Twms is a WMS server using a set of local files. I also know that gdal
utilities allow to process images. So I imagine it is possible to
build something with these tools.

http://code.google.com/p/twms/
--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE